- No joke- Gile's Kindergarten teacher's name was Mrs. Kimball (my madien name) & my Kindergarten teacher's name was Mrs. Empey.
- One day, Gile & I went to his dad's house up in Heber to visit for the weekend. I was looking at a picture they had hanging on their fridge of Gile's brother Chris & his grandpa at one of Gile's football games... all the sudden, I noticed my friend Alison & I were in the background of the picture. SO WEIRD!!! I didn't even know him when the picture was taken!!! I was in family pictures before I was even part of the fam. Haha.
- One day, Gile & I went to his dad's house up in Heber to visit for the weekend. I was looking at a picture they had hanging on their fridge of Gile's brother Chris & his grandpa at one of Gile's football games... all the sudden, I noticed my friend Alison & I were in the background of the picture. SO WEIRD!!! I didn't even know him when the picture was taken!!! I was in family pictures before I was even part of the fam. Haha.
- Gile lived just down the street from me when he was little & we didn't even know each other. If he would have stayed in that house, he would have been in my stake & would have gone to the same elementary and middle school as me.
- Gile's dad worked at a furniture shop up in Heber for many years & my 2nd cousin was actually the owner of the furniture shop. CRAZY STUFF!!
- Gile's dad worked at a furniture shop up in Heber for many years & my 2nd cousin was actually the owner of the furniture shop. CRAZY STUFF!!
- We got married on September 9th, 2009. Yes, that is 9/9/09!! It's kind of funny because I was born on 8/18/88 & graduated on 6/6/06. My cute mom, Lorraine, thinks that it's awesome that all the significant dates in my life have really cool numbers, so when we were talking about wedding dates in September... she got all excited & said that 9/9/09 should definitely be our date!!
Hee! I totally remember Mrs. Empey! What a great teacher :) Oh those were the days! Cute blog - I'll be sure to come back often. Love and hugs! You did know Karianne and Greg are living at our home currently? They will be in Utah for a while and are undecided about where they want to be. Also, Karianne is expecting and due in June - fun fun!!
ReplyDelete