Yesterday, Mike & Chloe got married!! It was a fun day. We went to the temple for their beautiful wedding ceremony! Mike & Chloe just lit up as soon as they walked into the room. They are such a cute couple. When they were looking in the mirrors the guy that married them said, “To infinity and beyond… that’s not scriptures, but should be.” Haha. IT WAS AWESOME!! After taking pictures at the temple, we went to their luncheon at Joy Luck. There was SO much food and all of it was so delicious!! Congrats Mike & Chloe!!! We love you both.
![]() |
| Emilee & I laughing at the temple. Love her!!! |
![]() |
| I look like a CRAZY doll. Haha. |
![]() |
| My HOT husband. |
![]() |
| Big eyes... Small tongue. |
Later that night, we went to their reception. It was decorated beautiful!! It was at the ward I grew up at, so it was really fun to see all the familiar faces!! We decorated their car & it was so awesome!! We wrote on their windows & stuffed the inside with balloons and Starbursts & then all the guys wrapped plastic wrap around it in every direction. It was insane!! Haha. They wrapped it so thick, that when they pulled it off the car… it looked like a mold of the car!!
I thought I better include some slightly normal pictures so you don't think we're goofy looking all the time. Haha.








No comments:
Post a Comment