Married on September 9th, 2009

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where We Are Now...

Gile & I bought a beautiful condo in Pleasant Grove, UT. Although I was excited for our adventures too begin, I grew up in the same yellow house in Sandy, UT all my life... so I was a little nervous to move away from home. Gile has moved several times though, so he helped me through it. He also helped me get over my fear of driving on the freeway. He would make me drive no matter how much I kicked & screamed!! And even though, I'm the one driving in the slow lane and semi-trucks are passing me, I like to drive on the freeway now (as long as it's not rush hour). My parents always tease us, when they come & visit, that they had to stop & grab lunch & stay the night at a hotel on the way to our house because it's so far away. Haha.


Last Christmas, Gile gave me the cutest kitty! We named "her" Tink, however a few months later... we found out that our girl cat is actually a BOY!!! Now his name is Champ (aka Champmillion). Even though he is a naughty cat & not very friendly, he is still our best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment